How to Unsubscribe
The following page allows you to opt-out of receiving e-mails from us about American Express products, services and offers.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EVEN IF YOU UNSUBSCRIBE HERE:
- So that you continue to receive important customer information, you will continue to receive e-mail servicing communications from American Express.
- So that you continue to receive certain newsletters, benefits, special offers, promotions and other communications by e-mail that you have signed up for or agree to receive, you may continue to receive such e-mail communications from us.
- E-mail preferences are currently applicable only to our Canadian customers and Canadian visitors to our website. American Express websites in other markets maintain e-mail policies and preference options that are fully consistent with the American Express Data Protection and Privacy Principles. These non-Canadian policies may be modified as needed for particular products and services, or to confirm to local laws or customs around the world.
- It will take up to 10 business days for your request to become effective. If you would like to opt-out of American Express mail or telemarketing offers in Canada, please call the customer service telephone number listed on your account statement or listed here . You can also change your preferences via your online account by clicking here. The preference checkbox is for online e-mail offers only.
- If you have any questions about the American Express Online
Privacy Statement Canada or your account, you can reach us at 1-800-668-AMEX.
- You are also able to review or change your communication preferences at any time, simply by
logging in to Online Services.
Please enter your email address below: